LACK OF QUALITY IODINE in the human diet is one of the most important health problems in the world.
Iodine deficiency is widespread in inland countries and exacerbated by depleted soil conditions. These are due to the excessive use of industrial fertilizers, continuous mechanical tillage or unilateral plant cultivation.
In addition, the increase in air and water pollution from the continuous discharge of radioactive and harmful substances stimulates the development of various THYROID PATHOLOGIES, congenital malformations, and oncological, allergic and immunodeficient diseases. And in many cases, states or individuals find solutions in expensive and sometimes even health-threatening synthetic substitutes.
THE CURRENT SITUATION IS ALARMING:
- Over 650 million people are diagnosed with thyroid enlargement.
- For the last 5 years it has been performed 3.5 times more thyroid surgeries.
- On average, Europeans per day consume 35-40 mcg of iodine, which is only about 30% of the daily dose!
- 86% of the world consumes iodized salt (however, increased salting causes cardiovascular problems and higher blood pressure).
IMPACT OF IODINE AND MINERALS ON HUMAN HEALTH:
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function, to normal cognitive function and to the maintenance of normal skin
- Iodine together with Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine and Potassium contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium Calcium and Magnesium contribute to proper muscle function.
ACTIVE Iodine and minerals which contains this 100% natural mineral concentrate, is obtained from naturally formed sediments from closed prehistoric seas and oceans. They were created mainly at the time of the Miocene, more than 35 million years ago.